pfeiffer24.com Frequently Asked Questions.
Checkout our frequently asked questions below. If you still can't find your answer, please contact us.
Our team is available Monday to Thursday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm and Friday 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.
Customer Care: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Do I have to register to place an order in the online shop?
When you order in our online shop, you will be asked to enter your personal data on the way to the checkout. Here you need to opening a customer account. Placing of an order will only be possible for corporate customers. If you are from an EU country, please provide your current VAT number in the international format. Please note: If you are an existing customer of Pfeiffer GmbH & Co. KG and have a customer number but have not ordered online before, then you will have to register using your email and choose a password (email shall be identical to customer master data). If you have further question regarding registration, please contact Steffen Böckel +49-6441-9833-0 or shop(at)pfeiffer-germany.de
A customer account offers you the following advantages:
- Save your delivery addresses for subsequent orders
- Your shopping cart and your personal watch list will be saved for your next visit
- You get an overview of your last orders as well as the status of your current order
2. Can I view my order online?
If you have created a customer account, you can view the status and all information about your orders online in your customer account.
3. Can I also order by phone or E-mail?
Unfortunately, ordering by phone or E-mail is not possible at the moment.
4. Can I also order from abroad?
Our foreign trade specialists are available at your service to ship your products worldwide. In the case we have no special distributor or agent in your country please contact us directly or ask your favourite distributor to get in contact with us.
5. Where can I view the General Terms and Conditions?
You will find our General Terms and Conditions on our website under Terms and Conditions.
6. Your question was not answered?
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer support.